If you email us through the "Contact" link on any of the Sites, you may be asked for certain information, including your name, company, e-mail address and phone number, so we may reply to your questions and comments. You may choose to provide additional information as well. Additionally, we provide a phone number and postal address for communications.
We may also collect and aggregate certain non-personal information when you visit the Sites. Such aggregate and non-personal information does not relate to you as a single identifiable visitor. We may collect this information either through cookies, beacons and/or other data gathering tools.
We may implement browser cookies on any of the Sites. Browser cookies are bits of data that are placed on your computer. We may also implement flash cookies on the Site. Flash cookies are similar to browser cookies, except that they can store more complex data. We may also implement "web beacons" (also known as "web bugs", "pixel tags" or "clear GIFs") on the Sites. Web beacons generally allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies, as well as other information. We may also implement other tools to collect non-personal data regarding your usage of the Sites and/or other websites.
We Share Information
We may share information gathered by or provided via the Sites with third parties that perform services on our behalf. We may share information gathered by or provided via the Sites with our business partners. In addition, we may disclose information gathered by or provided via the Sites: (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We may also share selected information regarding your social media accounts, including but not limited to the growth of your accounts, with our partners in order to help you secure certain third-party sponsorship, relationships and promotions.
The Sites are not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the Sites. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on any of the Sites, we will delete the information from our records.
Links to Other Sites
Should you provide information to us, you may receive periodic e-mail messages from us or someone else that we have provided your information to. Such messages may include announcements regarding the Sites and/or services, products and other information.
Where appropriate, we may employ firewalls, encryption technology, user authentication systems and access control mechanisms to control access to our systems and data. However, you should exercise discretion with respect to the submission and/or security of any personal information and account information to any of the Sites. Transmitting information via the Internet is never completely secure and, therefore, any information submitted may be intercepted, collected, used or disclosed by others.
Website Visitor Rights and Procedures
Subject to applicable law and certain exceptions, you may have the following rights with respect to information collected about you on the Sites:
the right to know
- details on personal information collected about you;
- the categories of personal information collected;
- the categories of sources of the personal information collected on the Sites;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting the personal information;
- the categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the categories of third parties with whom the personal information is shared;
- a right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate, or have it deleted;
- a right to opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time;
- a right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information;
- a right to receive a copy of personal information which you provided to Intercept Music in a so-called reasonable “data portability” format, which is structured and commonly used;
- if you voluntary provided personal information or otherwise consented to its use, you may withdraw your consent;
- a right not to be discriminated against if you exercise rights conferred on you by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended;
- the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority, as described below.
If you have an online account with Intercept Music, you may be able to access, update and correct your personal information, including your marketing choices, by using your account management and preference options and features on the Sites. You may also opt out of receiving marketing and market research communications at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intercept Music does not and will not sell your personal information as defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended.
If you have questions about your privacy rights or wish to exercise your privacy rights with respect to the Sites, please email us at email@example.com. California residents and others may also contact us at +1 (615) 657-9674.
Once we receive your request, we will contact you or your agent as required by applicable law to confirm receipt of your request and, if needed, to gather more information about your request. You or your authorized agent may need to provide the following:
- Proof of identity and address (such as a copy of your driving license or valid passport);
- If you are acting as an authorized agent, express notarized permission from the individual on whose behalf you are acting; and
- A description of the right(s) you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
Intercept Music may not be required to provide access to personal information or modify or delete data if we cannot verify that the identity of the person making the request is the person about whom we collected data on the Sites, or is someone authorized to act on their behalf. Any personal information we collect from you to verify your identity in connection with your request will be used solely for such verification.
The data controller of this Site is Intercept Music, which may be contacted as follows:
- Visiting the Site at interceptmusic.com
- Calling us at +1 (615) 657-9674, or
- Writing to us at: 3210 21st Street, San Francisco, CA 94110, U.S.A.
Last modified August 13, 2019